Remarks for data protection
The following remarks provide an overview over our collection and processing of your personal data. For complete information please see our Data Protection Statement.
When do we collect which data?
1. Upon visiting our Website:
- The server provider we are using (Strato GmbH) automatically requests and stores information in so called log files. They contain information about your browser type and version, operating system, referrer URL, host name of your computer accessing the website, current IP address and time of the server request.
2. Upon registering on our Website:
For registration purposes we are collecting your First- and Last Name and a valid Email address.
How do we collect your data?
- Automatically via cookies and webtracking (Google Analytics) when you enter or interact with our platform.
- Besides that we only collect data that you personnally enter into our platform.
How do we process your personal data?
- We automatically transfer your first- and last name and your email address to our TalentLMS account, where we host our online courses. There we use your personal data to create a Learners Account for you to be able to access all our online learning offers. Our TalentLMS account is also connected to Google Analytics for tracking purposes. As with our website, Google Analytics only collects anonymised IP addresses.
- Besides that we automatically synchronize your registration with our MailChimp hosted mailing list. However, you can object that via the subscription confirmation notification you will receive after registration. You can also unsubscribe by clicking the Unsubscribe button within one of our Newsletters or unsubscribe via “Edit my Profile” on our Website.
Where do we store your personal data?
- Your personal data is stored on our Strato server and on TalentLMS servers. If you subscribe to our newsletter it will also be stored on MailChimp servers.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
- We are using anonymised statistical data to improve your learning experience and enhance the provision of our services to you.
- For marketing and informational purposes and to keep you updated about everything relevant to Social Finance.
- We are not selling your personal data to third-parties.
- We aren’t proliferating your personal data to third-parties except for TalentLMS and possibly MailChimp.